oh herro.

a lovely note to my "readers":

i'm welcoming any kind of feedback with open arms.
suggestions? write it. simple comment? dooo it.
rude critisism? i revel in it, type away.
need work done? email me.

12.18.2009

dream in plastic event flyers. so far.


-to the top-
this would be the very first of the fliers i'm doing for this event (seeing as how it is my own). i'm not too pleased with it, i think i got a little carried away and i'm currently doing several to improve on the general idea and elements to try and simplify and clean it up. generally, i feel this one is way too busy for my personal tastes.
-to the bottom-
this is the second version of the same idea. i'm really happy with this one, secretly wishing i could keep the scale and have room for some symmetric sponsorship and donation information, but alas, i will have to figure something else out.
p.s.
kate is working on press packages and sponsorships! we're gabbing now.
she's flattering me and bringing me almost to tears.

No comments: