oh herro.

a lovely note to my "readers":

i'm welcoming any kind of feedback with open arms.
suggestions? write it. simple comment? dooo it.
rude critisism? i revel in it, type away.
need work done? email me.

1.06.2010

slowly, but surely.






slowly, but surely, i'm working on the banner for this very blog.so far, this is where we're at. eventually, it breaks my heart to say it but i'll have to convert this to rgb (arrgeeebargee, i like the letters in that order.) b/c i see already, it's not working out.
<3 j.

1 comment:

Jimmy Dee said...

Hey Jeska,

Your art looks awesome. I want a T-shirt. By the way, are you making T-Shirts, or just art that would look incredibly awesome on a T-shirt, but not putting any of it on a T-Shirt. I'm tired of typing T-shirt. How can I get Jeska Original hoodie?

Best,
Jimmy D