oh herro.

a lovely note to my "readers":

i'm welcoming any kind of feedback with open arms.
suggestions? write it. simple comment? dooo it.
rude critisism? i revel in it, type away.
need work done? email me.

6.27.2010

the to do list

so i'm halfway done with this. i wanna put some cutesy things on the right, tattoo flash style. 
later you'll see why i titled this the to do list. 
also-not to point out my faults but i need to stop and look at my work before i proceed. working from my bed gives some of my work tunnel vision type proportion. this is a prime example. after re-evaluating what i wanted to do with the piece, i decided to leave the hands as small as i'd drawn them in. it will work with the heavy right side better... BUT the original illustration had a gorgeous proportion that balanced it well. 
i will be breaking out the table top easel soon b/c this drove me nuts until i figured out where it was going to go.
all in all, i think this piece is amazing. so far.


No comments: