oh herro.

a lovely note to my "readers":

i'm welcoming any kind of feedback with open arms.
suggestions? write it. simple comment? dooo it.
rude critisism? i revel in it, type away.
need work done? email me.

1.24.2011

DARKSIDE RECORDS & GALLERY'S FIRST DAMN SHOW!

this feels alien! my logo! in lights! on the desk!

(the following photos are courtesy of Mark Collins: Rust Rioteer)
 whoo the gallery! from behind teehee
 (eek!) jason thinks he should have done something with his hair...
 yay on the left is Chris Machin, monster maker, pin striper, sign destroyer! the guy on the right, although i have no idea who he is, he asked me about the rise above stuff, making him more noteworthy and legit.
 yay, my two favorite curators! left: Vanessa Tellez of DG&R; right: Diana Currie of DIP
 pulp sushi showing support as always <3
(this is where i got that great sushi necklace! go to etsy! NOW)
 My Wife Jen and Debbie!
  NUB paying attention.
 yay even pogo and scotty came, shopped and high fi(v)ed
 end!

No comments: