oh herro.

a lovely note to my "readers":

i'm welcoming any kind of feedback with open arms.
suggestions? write it. simple comment? dooo it.
rude critisism? i revel in it, type away.
need work done? email me.

5.31.2011

lazy bums! aka here's what you're missing.

soooo my brother from another mother, my tanner self, has taken the liberty to take individual pictures from my solo show so i could post them up for all of the lazy jerks and lame excusers who couldn't come out! thank you to dream in plastic for loving me and ninten-joe and the hungry ghosts for the pics.

EXTORTED PASTRAMI
@
dream in plastic

yaaaaay

and that's my app skillz.

 
 
 
how i ruined the windows on main!

 for Jen!
 for DI! (see below!)
 socks.
put a bird on it!
 all my reception visitors got to make their own robot army nenenenene womp womp!

maker's mark owns my heart.

 
 
i totally dig animal totems. guilty.
prints: $25!
and that was the food portion?
 monsters raaaaah
 


and that's how you:

congratulations J. Schrufer.


No comments: